Humanitarian sciences (IH)
The mission of the Humanitarian Institute, on the basis of which this section is held, consists in the preparation of individuals who are competent, fully educated and capable of self-development and innovation, who are able to apply creatively their knowledge in the process of further professional development; possessing high civil consciousness, humanitarian competence, a culture of social communication and high professional adaptability; creative thinking and mobility in the sphere of professional activity.
- Actual problems of global geopolitics and international law
- Actual problems of social sciences
- Actual problems of the theory and history of state and law * Actual problems of civil law and judicial expertise
- Actual problems of the theory and practice of publishing
- Creative marketing and advertising technologies in domestic and foreign practice
- Economic, social, political and cultural development of countries in the regions of Europe and Asia
- Foreign language for special purposes
- History of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Intercultural interaction in a multi-ethnic space
- Linguistics and Literary Studies (Bachelors)
- Linguodidactics and Applied Psychology
- Methods of teaching foreign languages
- Actual problems of the application of criminal law, criminal procedure and judicial examination
- Digital pedagogy
- Digitalization of the communicative space: social practices and consequences
- Linguistics and translation studies (undergraduates)
- Modern international processes
- Photo exhibition-contest "Science in Digital"
- Presentation of creative assignments (cases) of practical partners on advertising and PR
- Round table for graduate students and masters “Actual problems of legal regulation of environmental management and energy. Digital Economy: Legal Perspectives"
- Round table on the problems of pedagogical innovations in the field of teaching foreign language in the context of digitalization
- Sociotechnical imaginary in public and scientific communication