Physics, Nanotechnology and Telecommunications (IPNT)
Within the framework of this section the following directions are considered: "Physics", "Radio engineering", "Infocommunication technologies and communication systems", "Electronics and nanoelectronics", etc.
The section is held on the basis of the Institute of Physics, Nanotechnologies and Telecommunications, which occupies a leading position in the number of scientific publications in high-ranking journals, and is also the leader among institutions in the number of publications in the publications Scopus and WOS. Collectives IFNiT are the authors of advanced developments, regularly undergo internships in foreign universities and research centers.
- Quantum electronics
- Condensed matter physics
- Educational-scientific section "Problems of modern natural science»
- Materials and components of integrated electronics
- Modern Problems of Plasma Physics and Astrophysics
- Nuclear physics
- Physical electronics
- Physics and technology of nanostructures
- Physics of semiconductors and nanoelectronics
- Programming in LabVIEW and National Instruments technology in scientific and educational tasks
- Radio technical and telecommunication systems
- Theoretical physics