Information technologies and systems (ICST)
This section is held on the basis of the Institute of Computer Science and Technology and includes such areas as Computer Science and Computer Science, Information Systems and Technologies, System Analysis and Management, Management in Technical Systems, Innovation and others .
A distinctive feature of the ISTC is the traditional connection of research with industry and the implementation of scientific ideas through the creation of innovative design and technology centers. Over the 40-year history of its development, the ISTC has become a recognized leader in the application of computer science in solving engineering problems of modeling, information security and management of complex systems.
- Innovation Theory
- Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Data Analysis and Knowledge Engineering
- Embedded Control Systems, Electronics and Robotics
- Industrial Automation and Drive Technology
- Information and Measuring Techologies
- Intelligent Control Systems and Artificial Intelligence
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Systems Analysis and Control