Metallurgy, mechanical engineering and transport systems (IMMET)
The Institute of Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering and Transport of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Peter the Great is the leader in the field of science and engineering education.
On the basis of the Institute, we design and introduce high-quality and, first of all, competitive technologies, as well as various products in a vast field of production: mechanical engineering, robotics, additive technologies, materials science and design, providing a complete product development cycle.
- Engineering Graphics and Design
- Metallurgical and Foundry Technologies
- Technology and research of powder materials
- Technology of constructional materials and materials science
- Technology of materials and products of microsystem technology
- Technology of mechanical engineering
- Automatic machines, mechatronics and robotics
- Computer technologies and innovations in mechanical engineering
- Metallurgy of non-ferrous metals
- Thermal and plastic technology and materials research
- Transport and technological systems
- Tribomaterial studies, design and computer simulation of machine parts and mechanisms
- Welding and Related Technologies