Theoretical and Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (IAMM)
The main areas of the section are: "Applied Mathematics and Informatics", "Information Security", "Mechanics and Mathematical Modeling", etc.
A distinctive feature of the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, on the basis of which the section will be held, is the close connection of fundamental training in the field of mathematics and mechanics with specialized (experimental, computational, engineering, computer) training and orientation to solving urgent problems of creating advanced technology and technology, science-intensive products.
- Applied Mathematics
- Cloud technologies of robot control
- Fluid dynamics, combustion and heat transfer
- Information and Cyber Security
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanics and control
- Mechanics and Mathematical Modeling